I have not received my order, yet the tracking status says it has been delivered
Delivery is entirely dependent on your local postal service, but here are some common ways to solve this issue:
- Please check if there was a ‘failure to deliver’ notice left in or around your front door/letter box. These can sometimes blow away in the wind or fall down out of sight.
- Please check whether the package was left with a neighbour, or if someone else in your house accepted the package on your behalf.
- If your package can be tracked, please check to see if the delivery person made note of where your package was left. Usually a courier will upload a name, address or signature for you to see.
- If there is still no sign of your package, please contact the courier directly with your tracking number for more information.
- Should the courier be unable to help you, please go to your local post office or courier shop (e.g. GLS package shop) and see if your order is there.
- Should you still be unable to find your package, please get in touch with us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will try our very best to solve this issue for you.